By Satori G., Maggi R.
Read or Download Advances in Friedel-Crafts Acylation Reactions.. Catalytic and Green Processes PDF
Best chemistry books
Ruthenium Oxidation Complexes explores ruthenium complexes, fairly these in larger oxidation states, which functionality as worthwhile and selective natural oxidation catalysts. specific emphasis is put on these structures that are of commercial value. The training, houses and purposes of the ruthenium complexes are defined, via a presentation in their oxidative houses and precis of different mechanisms desirous about the natural oxidations (e.
- Classification and Nomenclature of Electroanalytical Techniques. Analytical Chemistry Division Commission on Electroanalytical Chemistry
- Organic Syntheses: An Annual Publication of Satisfactory Methods for Preparation of Organic Chemicals, 1988
- Chemie: Grundwissen fur Ingenieure
- In Pursuit of Gold: Alchemy Today in Theory and Practice
- Reviews of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology 133
Additional info for Advances in Friedel-Crafts Acylation Reactions.. Catalytic and Green Processes
23. Fillion, E. and Fishlock, D. 2003. Convenient access to polysubstituted 1‑indanones by Sc(OTf)3‑catalyzed intramolecular Friedel–Crafts acylation of benzyl Meldrum’s acid derivatives. Org. Lett. 5: 4653–4656. 24. Sharma, A. , Subramani, A. , and Gorman, C. B. 2007. Efficient synthesis of halo indanones via chlorosulfonic acid mediated Friedel–Crafts cycliza‑ tion of aryl propionic acids and their use in alkylation reactions. Tetrahedron 63: 389–395. 25. Molloy, B. B. 1979. Trifluoromethyl substituted 1‑aminoindanes.
The catalyst can be recycled, showing the same activity after four runs. 6). 55 Thus, 1‑butyl‑4‑methylpyridinium bis‑ triflimide ([4‑MBP][NTf2]) represents a suitable ionic liquid as it shows negligible mass loss when extracted with supercritical carbon dioxide and apparently no negative influence on metal triflate catalytic activity. 0 h−1]. 61 Reactions are carried out at high temperature (180°C–250°C) without solvent in a sealed glass tube, affording higher yields in aromatic ketones than classic Lewis acids; however, experimental conditions must be accurately optimized since the high temperature and the very hard Lewis acidity of the catalyst seems to promote undesirable side reactions.
1991. Friedel–Crafts preparation of aromatic ketones with an inorganic salt controlling agent. S. Patent 5,068,447. 17. Lindley C. R. 1992. BF3 catalyzed acylation of aromatic compounds. EP Patent 488,638. 18. Marshall, W. , Sigmund, S. , and Whitesitt, C. A. 1988. Process for leuko triene antagonists. S. Patent 4,777,299. 19. Marshall, W. , Sigmund, S. , and Whitesitt, C. A. 1988. Process for inter‑ mediates to leukotriene antagonists. S. Patent 4,777,298. 20. , Desmurs, J. , and Mioskowski, C.